Here are some healthy Super Bowl tips:
- Eat your normal meals through out the day.
- Move your body in the morning.
- Have a plan of what you are going to eat during the game.
- Choose one appetizer, put it on a plate, sit down to enjoy it.
- Eat one serving of meat, no larger than your hand.
- Say no to seconds.
- Have a 2-3 drink maximum
- Pick one serving size dessert, sit down to eat it and enjoy every bite.
Game time is 6:30 p.m. which is dinner time, so think of the food consumption as the size of a normal dinner meal and choose wisely. May the best take home the trophy!